/* End of Popular posts CSS ------------------------------*/ -->

Quarter Life Crisis

Wednesday, July 6, 2016
It's been a while since I've posted here, mainly because I don't have access to a laptop at home. But honestly, I think it's because I've been lazy. Just a warning that this is going to be quite a negative post, just a lot of complaining and letting things out.

Can you believe it's July already?! Where did the first half of 2016 go? What have I done that's even worth mentioning. I think the main highlight of this year so far has been moving. But I haven't even gotten round to making it look and feel the way I want to yet. It's missing a proper TV stand, a rug, proper lights...looks like it's IKEA this weekend!

So the real problem is I've been feeling rather down lately. It may be hormones. But it may also be because I realize I'm turning 25 in 22 days time, and I'm hitting a quarter life crisis. I feel like I am complaining to myself and to anyone who bothers to listen, about not knowing what I want to do with my life, especially career-wise, but not actually doing anything to change that. This is the kind of attitude in people that I despise the most, and yet I'm now the biggest culprit. I know that half the job is getting started, but I don't know where to start. Or what to get started on.

Be right back while I contemplate.

No comments :

Post a Comment