/* End of Popular posts CSS ------------------------------*/ -->

Easy DIY Gold and Black Wall Clock

Saturday, March 26, 2016
This will probably be the easiest DIY ever, I wanted a wall clock for my place but I didn't want to spend hundreds of dollars on it. I spotted this plain IKEA plastic clock, the RUSCH for $12.90 which was a great deal. The clock is not the best made and is pretty plain so I knew that I wanted to jazz it up a tad.

Firstly, choose your colours and style, I wanted a gold and black theme and I knew polka dots is where I wanted to go. You could also use spray paint, or line the edges. This paint is one that is suitable for wood, plastic and ceramic surfaces.

I cleaned and dried the clock of any dust then added the dots to the clock sporadically, and left it to dry.

Once your paint is try, hang your 'masterpiece' up ;) easy peasy, and looks great anywhere too!

1 comment :

  1. its really amazing. Thanks for sharing this innovative process to decor the wall clock. Any one interested to buy unique wall clock may follow : Round Glass Wall Clock or cheap clock in china

    ReplyDelete