/* End of Popular posts CSS ------------------------------*/ -->

Pucker Up With DIY Homemade Lip Scrub

Saturday, October 4, 2014


Now that cooler weather is approaching, I can feel my lips starting to crack and peel. I use lip balms occasionally (Burt's Bees, Loccitane), but this is my first time trying lip scrub.

Lip scrubs exfoliate the dry, dead skin on your lips so they can become more moist and plump.

If you want great lips, you can start making your own lip scrub at home with ingredients you already own.

Today I experimented with a very simple recipe: Vaseline and Sugar.



Vaselin and Sugar Lip Scrub Recipe:


1. Grab 1 teaspoon of sugar and 1/2 teaspoon of vaseline



2. Mix the two together in a small container (I recycled a contact lense case). Use a toothpick to mix. The end result should look something like this:



3. Apply a dab of the mixture onto your lips, gently massage for a minute

4. Rinse off with warm water

5. Say hello to your gorgeous and moisturised lips

before: dry chapped lips

after: happy moisturised lips

Very simple yet very effective. Go on, give it a try :)





No comments :

Post a Comment