/* End of Popular posts CSS ------------------------------*/ -->

1989

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Black V Strappy top- New Look

Trousers- Lowry's Farm, Ring- Pandora, Watch- ASOS

Sunglasses- Primark, Bag- Rabeanco

White open toed Sandals - New Look

Met up with the one and only Michelle after being parted for the last 10 days, we had a good brunch at the flying pan (review here!) afterwards we sweated around Central and had a little shopping spree (ahem Topshop & Cotton On)

We trekked over to our happy place- the ferry to TST, after we landed we decided to take some quick outfit pics. I liked the backdrop of this area, however as you can tell from the pictures, it was insanely windy! In typical Soph and Mish antics, we chose the only spot where it was a wind tunnel, everybody was staring at the weird girls blowing away. After giggling at Michelle holding down her dress while she helped me take pictures I got to show off my brand new spankin' shoes from New Look- my whole outfit felt a bit like I went back 30 years and turned up in the 1980s, printed trousers, white shoes, and flowy tops galore.

Of course in true fashion, I can't highlight the 1980s of this outfit without name dropping the one and only T Swift ;)



No comments :

Post a Comment