/* End of Popular posts CSS ------------------------------*/ -->

Cherry Lips - Dear My Blooming lipstick Review

Sunday, April 5, 2015




After browsing through the colourful displays of  the Etude house stalls, this bright red caught my attention (RD302). Upon application it is super smooth and glides on my lips without any real need for pre-lip prepping (lip scrubs, balms etc) It also comes in the cutest girly packaging which gives it extra brownie points.

Longetivity wise, it stays on my lips for a good few hours even through eating and drinking. I applied this twice throughout the day I was wearing it. The finish is very smooth, an inbetween of a matte and shine finish. I don't usually wear bright red lipsticks, but this one really is a stunning colour up close, and I'm sure would suit a lot of skin tones. I will definitely look at the other shades from this range too ;)

-Sophia x

No comments :

Post a Comment