/* End of Popular posts CSS ------------------------------*/ -->

What's A Good Running Playlist?

Friday, April 3, 2015

I'm a big lover of  music but when it comes to running I need that extra kick of motivation and upbeat music to get me through that 5km. Here's a selection of what keeps me going when I run and hopefully get's you to do some dancing, yes you're about to get an insight into the real me, it's getting real guys. - Sophia.

Sophia's playlist:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXeJFi_hzerbYTru3Adoqx9Ik0yGtMqqx

1) Taylor Swift- Shake It Off
 2) Mark Ronson- Uptown Funk ft Bruno Mars
3) Outkast- Hey Ya!
4) Rob Base and DJ E Z Rock- It Takes Two
5) Taylor Swift- Blank Space
6) Ed Sheeran- You Need Me, I Don't Need You. 

Cus sometimes you've got to just shake it off whilst you run.


source: http://running.about.com/od/musicforrunning/


Apple's playlist

Some say that true runners don't have to listen to music when they run. I say that's rubbish! An upbeat tune can definitely lift anyone's spirits. What's more, plugging in makes me more focused during the run.

Spotify is one of my favourite apps, and actually one of the very few that i'm willing to pay for. For HKD48 every month, I get access to endless playlists for different types of workouts, without any annoying ads. Here are some of my most played running songs:

1) Meghan Trainor - All About That Bass
2) Ariana Grande - Problem
3) Fall Out Boy - Centuries
4) Capital Cities - Safe and Sound
5) Kelly Clarkson - Heartbeat Song
6) Ariana Grande - Break Free

What are some of your favourite work out songs?

No comments :

Post a Comment