/* End of Popular posts CSS ------------------------------*/ -->

Crabtree & Evelyn Handcream

Wednesday, September 16, 2015
CRABTREE & EVELYN SUMMER HILL HANDCREAM
If I was heading up to the North Pole (a bit extreme but bare with) and I could only pack a few skincare items, this would be the one. I might be biased as I haven't tried all the handcreams but this is definitely a strong contender.

It houses a light, floral scent and soaks up really quickly into the skin, nope it doesn't have that greasy after feeling. I have pretty dry hands too (due to me being too lazy to wear gloves whilst I do the washing up) and it leaves my hands with that silky skin feeling. The other two things I would take to the North Pole? Probably my blistex intensive lip care and Origins overnight moisturising mask. I dare you to suggest some handcreams that can beat this one ;)


No comments :

Post a Comment