/* End of Popular posts CSS ------------------------------*/ -->

Pho Thai Vietnamese Cuisine (越南牛肉粉專門店)

Friday, September 4, 2015

Pho Thai is the budget priced Vietnamese food if you're wanting of something fresh, full of flavour and comforting. There's a few of these franchises around Hong Kong, although it's not something that's in your face and might leave you with a feeling of surprise when the dishes hit your table, it is lovely to eat and at an affordable price too.

My favourite is the lemongrass pho noodles (not pictured here sadly) as well as the chicken cold noodles that you pour the thai sweet chilli sauce over. However, I do wish that the dishes had a bit more oompf in the spice palette. For me it isn't spicy enough, but if I'm craving some vietnamese food, it does hit the spot. My friend had the pork cold noodles and she said the pork was succulent with a hint of lemongrass flavour too.

They also provide purse friendly lunch sets with a few sides and also a drink too, my co-workers and I love a good bargain set. My choice of sugary deathly beverage is the coconut ice with red bean- this is lovely and creamy and satisfies the sweet tooth that I have when I eat something savoury.

The next thing for me to try? I reckon it will be their curry rice set....

Shop 3B, G/F. Fook Hong Industrial Building, 19 Sheung Yuet Road, Kowloon Bay

No comments :

Post a Comment