/* End of Popular posts CSS ------------------------------*/ -->

Annie's Way Brightening Mask

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Arbutin + Hyaluronic Acid Brighting Jelly Mask $129


So you may of heard of this brand "Annie's Way" and if not, well keep on reading ;). Annie's way is known for it's jelly masks and has a huge range of masks to choose from- aloe vera, camomile, etc. I went for this hydrating, brightening one because my skin requires some extra hydration during the winter months. Also the brightening effect is good for evening out skin tone colour. 

To apply, you scoop the product on a spatula or in my case, a free tea stirrer, and apply a thick layer all over your face (after your normal cleansing routine & apply toner)

Leave for around 45 minutes, then scrape off the excess off  with the spatula or a piece of tissue, rinse and voila!

I've used this mask several times now and each time my skin feels so much plumper and brighter after using. I would definitely recommend this if you feel you need some hydration.

Blushes- 8/10 as far as masks go.


No comments :

Post a Comment