/* End of Popular posts CSS ------------------------------*/ -->

Changes

Thursday, January 22, 2015


'It is so hard to leave- until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.'- John Green, Paper Towns

I felt like I had to type up this post, and express some of my thoughts as of late. Change is difficult, it's scary too, but it's necessary. You have already changed, you're different from the person you were last year, it's pure hard fact. No one can stay the same fixed person, as much as we try.

I've realised, as terrifying this is, changes comes also with the good, we wouldn't have half the things we have now if someone didn't decide to fix it, upgrade it, alter it etc. We also need this, so embrace the change. If you hate your lifestyle, change it. Don't like your job, look for something else. The world is your oyster, and you can't be miserable for your whole life can you? Take risks, because I know I will take this approach with me.

If 2010 Sophia could see me now, she would already be in shock with how much she's changed within the last five years, grown up, got a job, started being more realistic and less naive. I even run now! So, if you think you need to do something in your life to make you happier, do it- change is good, remember that.

No comments :

Post a Comment