/* End of Popular posts CSS ------------------------------*/ -->

Jo Malone Peony & Blush Suede Cologne

Tuesday, July 7, 2015
Jo Malone describes it as 'The essence of charm.  Peonies in voluptuous bloom, exquisitely fragile.  Flirtatious with the juicy bite of red apple and the opulence of jasmine, rose and gillyflower.  Mingling with the sensuality of soft, blush suede.  Luxurious and seductive.'




This is my first Jo Malone perfume purchase and I absolutely adore it, I love light, sweet scents when it comes to perfumes and after having an intense sniffing session in the Lane Crawford Hong Kong branch a few months ago I was hooked.

Post holiday blues, walking around Heathrow Terminal 3 and pretty much feeling sorry for myself, I remembered the Jo Malone store and wandered in. The ladies there were ever so helpful, inquiring what scents I usually gravitate towards- I highlighted that I loved the floral ones, such as Marc Jacobs Daisy, stronger ones like Lola, and she kindly picked out a few of the popular floral ones. After smelling Peony & Blush Suede several times I knew this one was the one for me. Personally I would describe it as a summer's day in the park, the flowers are blowing in the wind and you can detect light jasmine scents, and an attractive baby powdery cologne as the after smell. 

This is definitely not a heavy perfume, it's not one that lingers after you've left a room, however, sometimes you catch yourself with this scent (I usually spray it on the back of my wrists and nape of my neck) and fall in love with it all over again. I already have an idea of what to pair next with this perfume, (as you can layer Jo Malone perfumes) so watch this space.

-Sophia x
 

No comments :

Post a Comment